Thursday, February 23, 2012

I have a new idol....totally in blogger love!

http://girlwithcurves.tumblr.com/

I have to admit that I am still feeling a little shy about posting my own image on this blog. I think I am going to be slightly brave and kick it off with some morning mirror pics when my new iPhone (YAY!) comes in :).


from google images

In other news, I bought a black gingham shirt on super sale from J crew factory a bit ago, and I can't recommend it more! Definite new wardrobe staple!!!!

from google images


2 comments:

  1. I think you should post like no one's looking! ;) Can I recommend this one, too?

    http://honeybeeinthecity.blogspot.com/

    If you and I had a tattooed love child, she just might be it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, presently nobody really is looking, except for, I suppose, you :) still good advice!

      I wish I had better computer skills like honeybee for, sure :) she is also pretty doggone funny and creative and an odd hybrid of us with mad body art.

      Delete