Monday, February 6, 2012

intro...

In two months I am getting married.  To the dashing man to my right above:).  You can get a taste of what our day is going to look like by visiting my Pinterest page (see link in previous post). I am very excited/stressed about the whole thing.  Not stressed about the marriage, but the planning.  I am a tad bit of a perfectionist...who is trying very hard to "let go." And not succeeding :).  But, I digress.
The point is, the north/slash south thing is about to become totes official ( he was born and raised well below the Mason-Dixon, while I was conjured up in Brooklyn, NY). 
He is a good guy.  You will also like him. Here is where our ceremony is taking place....Love....
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/tags/angeloak/interesting/

Check you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment