Monday, January 14, 2013

It's about time

I have "athletic calves" - but not athletic enough to need what is referred to as "extended calf" boots. They are baggy on me and I tend to look like a child in rain boots in them. Due to this dichotomy, I pretty much never buy boots above ankle height. I have been stalking these boots for a while now and finally pulled the trigger last week:

...and they actually fit me nicely with a bit of room, even over jeans. So, I'm overly excited about them, even thought they were a splurge for me. Be warned: they are a not particularly slimming on the ankle compared to a more fitted boot, but that does not bother me enough to deter from the color, fit, and quality of the leather. I just should have bought these bad boys two years ago when I first saw them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment