Friday, January 11, 2013

What have I bought for me lately...and need to as well...

I am, as many of the fairer sex, am a complete and total shopaholic. I love nothing more than new clothes, and the thrill of the hunt is the only sport I enjoy. Lately, it has become more and more obvious to me how badly I need to shop with a list, instead of hunting and pecking what catches my eye. I have been stocking up on things I need, but I still have some more must haves to go.

What I have nabbed:
1. chambray shirt
2. cargo vest
3. leopard scarf
4. leopard flats (smoking slippers, to be exact)
5. fair isle sweater
6. tuxedo jacket
7. perfect metallic heels



What I need (need is a funny word after all):
1. leopard heels (sensing a pattern)
2. button downs for layering
3. infinity scarves (I wear mine to death, and should buy more to jazz up basics)
4. the perfect nude heels (good for work AND play)
5. a colored boyfriend cardigan
6. more full skirts (always my faves)
7. thin gold stacking rings (2-3)


I hope this helps me focus!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have tried these on at least 3 times, but am always annoyed that the left and right never have a similar enough leopard pattern on each. They vary too much to look good. :/ http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/baby-phat-shoes-chance-platform-pumps?ID=672688&cm_mmc=Google_Seasonal_PLA-_-Brands+NG+PLA_Baby+Phat-_-45349637435-_-mkwid_HxQ5cV5V&gclid=CLeViJuA4bQCFcp9OgodQEYAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ones pictured are the actual ones I want - Gianni Bini, obvi. They are on sale, too - but I just got so much stuff for Christmas, I feel kinda bad buying them right this minute :/. Maybe next paycheck, because they are gorge in person, as are my aerosoles leopard smoking slippers - they will be appearing on IG later today :).

    ReplyDelete